No matter what weather it is, your lips will always require special care. Lips are the most sensitive part of your body. Cold harsh breeze of winters or hot summer breeze, pollution, beauty products with harmful chemicals in it, there are many reasons by which your lips can get damaged, lose their natural softness and color.
To restore the natural pink color and softness of your lips with homemade lip scrub. There are lip balms and scrubs are available in market but you cannot rely upon the ingredients and chemicals they consist, so it is better you make lip scrub at home, which is not a very tough task.
Do you know how to make lip scrub at home? Let’s teach you the simple and easy method to make scrub for lips at home.
What are the things that you will need?
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of honey or coconut or olive oil
- 1 pinch of vanilla essence
- 1 small box or something to store the lip scrub
How to make lip scrub?
- Mix the sugar in honey. You can use brown sugar instead of white sugar.
- Just mix it enough that the sugar and honey stick together.
- Store the lip scrub in the container.
How to use the lip scrub?
- Use this lip scrub once a week. Rub this scrub on your lips gently.
- Let the sit on your lips for about a minute.
- Remove it with a damp washcloth or a soft tissue paper.
- Apple a homemade natural lip balm.
Read more articles in Beauty and Personal Care.
For more such stories, Download Onlymyhealth App.